Further Missing Senior Executives of Scientology Top Management
We already had articles on this subject (D.M. got rid of his other RTC-Execs Mark Rathbun and Warren McShane and Nearly all CMO Int Staffs SP declared), but got new news today in this one: An Open Letter by the Niece of David Miscavige Jenna Miscavige Hill on Disconnection and the lies by OSA-PR about it.
So we investigated and found a picture of The top of Scientology in 1990:
From left to right:
- Kurt Weiland (Commanding Officer OSA Int.),
- Mike Rinder (LRH Personal PR Officer Int.),
- Janet Light (Director of IAS Administrations),
- Marc Yager (Inspector General for Admin RTC),
- David Miscavige (Chairman of the Board RTC),
- Norman Starkey (Trustee of LRH's estate RTC),
- Ray Mithoff (Inspector General for Tech RTC),
- Mark Rathbun (Inspector General for Ethics RTC),
- Guillaume Lesevre (Executive Director Int.) and
- Ronnie Miscavige (Marketing Executive Int.).
I marked all persons, about whom I know, that they lost their valuable post in bold letters. That is 5 out of 10!
D.M. please mark the correct answer to this question:
Why are the two chairs next to D.M. empty?
- a) Because D.M. is such a big guy, that he needs 3 chairs.
- b) D.M. is "so popular", that no one wants to sit next to him.
- c) D.M. keeps them free "for LRH and MSH".
- d) in the beginning of the evening they were occupied by 2 persons later declared S.P.
- e) D.M demonstrates with this his trinity, unity of D.M. in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- f) These chairs have been occupied by his Seniors: Mead Emory (IRS/CST) and an unknown gentleman (CIA), but they don't like flashlights.
- g) (here you can add one or two better ideas)
Here I found an old photo of RTC.
You see D.M. and a lot of his juniors: Amongst his juniors I can recognize 47 women but only 14 men.